This is a fun, practical, economical car -- and it runs great!
For us it was the perfect new family car for the city -- you can get into almost as many parking spaces as the Mini's and Miata's, and you get easy 4-door access to the back seat.
Asking $9500/bo. Email golf[at]rchen.net if interested.
Here are the specs:
* 1.8 liter 4-cylinder turbo (150 horsepower)
* 5-speed transmission
* 61K miles
* 27-29 mpg on highway commute
* Black exterior, beige cloth seat interior
* Air Conditioning
* Monsoon stereo with cassette
* ABS, alloy wheels, moonroof
* Power steering, windows and locks
* Telescoping and tilting steering wheel
* Adjustable seat height
* Front and side air bags
* Clean exterior and interior
* No pets, non-smoker
* Service records, clean title
* Body plates indicate build location as Wolfsburg, Germany
* 4-door Golfs were available with the 1.8T motor for the 2000-1 model years only
* VIN WVWGH21J6YW472979
* Integrated in-dash garage door opener (like Homelink, looks great!)
* 16-inch wheels from 2001 GTI
* Kumho Ecsta tires 8K miles ago
* Red+Smoke taillights from 2001 GTI
Scroll down for more pictures.
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Posted by Rich at 3:20 PM
Posted by Rich at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)